- Community contract role
- Flexible hours and caseload
- Competitive remuneration
About the Role:
Alpha is currently recruiting Exercise Physiologists to join our Sydney team. The role is community based with future growth opportunities to diversify your experience in residential aged care and private settings.
You will be providing exercise physiology services to clients in their homes to improve their independence and quality of life. You will have the opportunity to build your own caseload of community clients and the flexibility to arrange and determine your own working hours to suit your schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive assessment and exercise interventions to optimise client independence and quality of life with a high level of care and professionalism.
- Producing comprehensive written reports and delivering them within required timeframes
- Maintaining thorough client related documentation
- Communicating and working collaboratively with other allied health professionals and referring partners to achieve the best results for our clients
- Managing client and family feedback and taking corrective action to ensure services remain positive and responsive to client needs
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a motivated, compassionate and highly organised Exercise Physiologist with excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
You will possess the drive to make a difference and be passionate about providing high quality physiotherapy services to older populations with an enthusiastic approach.
You will have demonstrated skills and experience and the ability to work independently and under minimal external supervision.
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology and current ESSA registration
- Based in Sydney and have full working rights in Australia
- Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances
- Current ABN
- Current unrestricted Australian drivers license and a reliable and insured vehicle
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a rewarding career with exciting future growth and opportunities, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.